The teacher community has a crucial role to play in educating the youth for character building and national development. It can radiate values through what it teaches. As the students of today are the makers of the nation tomorrow, it is the duty of the teachers to prepare the students for the heavy responsibility of future.
The objective of the B.Ed course is
- To acquaint the prospective teachers for
developing competencies and understanding of the subject
- To build up a professional consciousness.
- To make prospective teachers more
efficient in imparting quality education.
Objectives of the M.Ed. course
- To develop professional efficiency and ethics of the profession among trainees.
- To prepare students for professional administrator in educational institutions.
- To train students as a school counselors
- To orient students as good researcher in the diffident filled of education.
Objectives of the B.A.-B.Ed./ B.Sc-B.Ed course
This course maintains a balance between the Theory & Practice, the coherence and integration among the components of the programme. The programme aims at preparing teachers for upper, primary and Secondary stages of Education.
- To acquaint the student teacher to acquire critical awareness of subject curriculum, subjects specific pedagogical knowledge and skils.
- To develop the teaching field specialization namely Mathematics, Physical Science & Biology in B.Sc B.Ed and English, Indian Language & Social Science in B.A. B.Ed.
- To develop communicative capabilities if the language in which they will teach.
Objectives of the B.El-B.Ed. course
B.El-B.Ed. degree porgamme aims to prepare teachers for the elementary stage of education. Along with this to prepare students for a wide range of professional and academic options in elelmentry education including teaching in elementary schools with special orientation for government schools.
- It is to integrate the study of subject knowledge human development, pedagogical knowledge and communication skills.
- To enable students for in-depth study of processes of child development and learning
- To enrich students teachers knowledge base for further study.